Pili Pala sends a big welcome to all the children and parents who have joined us over the past month. We have great pleasure in announcing that all of the children have settled well into Pili Pala and look forward to the happy and memorable times ahead.
Over the next few weeks we are going to be holding the following fun days, if your child does not normally attend this day you may book in for the extra session although places are limited and come on a first come first serve basis.
- Friday 4th July- Independence Day, we will be holding a American themed fun day, please can children wear red, white and blue.
- Tuesday 8th July- Pili Pala Spa day. Please can all parents sign consent forms when dropping off their child.
- Wednesday 16th July- Teddy bears picnic. Please can children bring their favourite teddy to nursery and wear their pj’s.
- Tuesday 22nd July- Live animal and mini beast road show. All children booked in for this event need to be at the nursery by 9.00.
- Thursday 31st– Nursery sports day. Please can children wear trainers or closed in shoes.
- Monday 4th August- Fancy dress fun day. Please can children dress up as their favourite character. We will be have a special visit off one the children’s favourite characters.
- Wednesday 13th August- Summer BBQ and beach party. Please can children dress in summer/ beach clothes.
Early morning opening/ Late night closures
Please can all parents ensure that any early morning or late night sessions are booked one week in advance. Any child not booked in will be charged £15.00 instead of the standard £5.00. Please can parents who have not booked in for late night closure ensure that they vacate the premises by 6:00pm as staff members must leave at 6:00pm promptly.
The nursery will be closed the following date::
Monday 25th August 2014
Please can all parents check their child’s clothing to ensure that no items have been sent home by mistake. We are currently looking for a boy’s hooded jacket and a girl’s cardigan. Please can all spare nursery clothes also be returned ASAP. We would like to request that parents label all of their child’s clothing with their child’s full name.
Please can all parents ensure they sign their child out at the end of each session prior to leaving the premises.
Developmental log books
We would like to thank all parents for their input into their child’s logbook and look forward to working closely with yourselves in the future to ensure the continual success of the log books. Please can developmental log books be returned to the nursery within one week of the child taking them home. We would also like to remind parents that their child’s key worker and Kate are always available to discuss their child’s development and progress.
Please can all parents ensure their child has at least one pair of spare clothes at the nursery at all times.
Change of days
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused but due to the high staff/ child ratios we maintain throughout the nursery children’s days may only be changed if notice is given by the Thursday prior to the week commencing.
Please can all parents ensure that their child has the adequate amount of nappies, nappy cream and wet wipes at the nursery at all times. An additional charge of £2.00 per day will occur if these items are not provided.
Please can parents ensure their child has a sun hat at the nursery at all times. Please can all hats be clearly labelled with your child’s full name.
Please can parents ensure they do not block the drive way by parking across the bottom of the drive. Please can all parents also take care when driving off the nursery driveway; we would also like to request that all parents avoid reversing off the driveway as several complaints have been made by members of the public. There is also a large car park at the rear of the nursery that may also be used as alternative parking.
Please can all parents that claim the childcare element of working tax credit ensure they provide tax credit with their actual childcare costs. We will only be able to confirm your actual sessions when tax credit contact us.
or you can download the newsletter here